The Fall Season will soon be upon us, and school administrations are making tough decisions regarding Fall sports and activities across the country.
Clay Target Sports are a low-risk sport based on the recommendations from the CDC and the National Federation of High Schools.
The League has a number of advantages over traditional sporting activities that naturally reduce the risk of infection and/or transmission of bacteria and viruses.
- All activity takes place outdoors.
- Clay target shooting is a non-contact sport.
- There is minimal, if any, shared equipment or clothing between participants.
- There is very limited contact to shared surfaces.
- Mass gatherings of spectators can be avoided.
As your school starts preparing for the Fall, make sure to share this information with them so they can make The Safe Choice with clay target sports!