Get Your Team Started!
Who can join?
Any student enrolled in school at the time of the student athlete registration deadline date is eligible to participate if he/she:
- Has a League-approved firearm safety certificate, AND
- Meets all of the school and team eligibility requirements, AND
- Complies with the League’s Policies & Procedures, AND
- If the team has the capacity to accommodate the student.
Postsecondary Enrollment Option (PSEO) students are allowed to participate on team if the team rules allows it.
We can help!
The Student Athlete Recruitment Kit will help you gain attention and attract students to your new team. The Student Athlete Recruitment Kit contains:
- Advice on how to plan and schedule your open house.
- Outline what topics that should be covered in your presentation.
- Example announcement that can be used in school newsletters and/or bulletins
- A Team Member Signup Sheet
- Five Flyers that can be filled in and printed out with your open house information
Download the Student Athlete Recruitment Kit and get your team organized today!