Fall Team and Athlete Registration Begins August 3rd!
Any college student is eligible to participate if he/she:
- Possesses League-Approved Firearm Safety Certification, AND
- Meets all school curricular activity eligibility requirements, AND
- If the team has room to accommodate the student athlete.
Registration fees are $35 per student athlete per league. Ammunition and target costs are determined by the team.
Fall League Schedule:
- August 3:
Team and athlete registration begins. All participants must complete the online League registration.
- September 8:
- September 13: Practice/Reserve Week.
Each team will practice on their designated shooting day(s). Reserve scores are saved for future use for the entire team if a team’s scheduled Competition Week is cancelled.
Firearm Safety Certification must be completed prior to the start of Reserve Week.
- September 20: Competition Week 1.
Shoot on your scheduled day(s) during the week and compete against all teams in your conference.
- September 27: Competition Week 2
- October 4: Competition Week 3
- October 11: Competition Week 4
- October 18: Competition Week 5.
Final team and individual results are published October 25th.