Team and Athlete Registration Begins February 3rd!
Any college student is eligible to participate if he/she:
- Possesses League-Approved Firearm Safety Certification, AND
- Meets all school curricular activity eligibility requirements, AND
- If the team has room to accommodate the student athlete.
Registration fees are $35 per student athlete per league. Ammunition and target costs are determined by the team.
Spring League Schedule:
- Now – March: Form your Student Organization and acquire a coach. Begin promoting new team. Hold open house to recruit students.
- February 3: Team and athlete registration begins. All participants must complete the online League registration.
- March 23: Registration ends.
- March 29: Practice/Reserve Week. Each team will practice on their designated shooting day(s). Reserve scores are saved for future use for the entire team if a team’s scheduled Competition Week is cancelled. Firearm Safety Certification must be completed prior to the start of Reserve Week.
- April 5: Competition Week 1. Shoot on your scheduled day(s) during the week and compete against all teams in your conference.
- April 12: Competition Week 2.
- April 19: Competition Week 3.
- April 26: Competition Week 4.
- May 3: Competition Week 5. Final team and individual results are published May 10th.